Ice Maker Repair Service In Chicagoland
We Can Fix Your Ice Maker Today.
- FREE House Call With Any Repair .
- Schedule Online For $25 Repair Discount.
- Same Day Service to West and North Suburbs.
- 24 Hour Refrigerator Repair to Chicagoland.
- Emergency Refrigerator Repair Available.
- Prompt Repairmen Who Actually Arrive When Scheduled.
- Parts-Stocked Service Vehicles – So We Fix in One Visit.
- Service Discounts for Seniors and Military.
- Night and Weekend Appointments Available.
- One Year Warranty Parts, Lifetime Labor Warranty.
- EPA Certified, Insured, Factory Trained Technicians.
Have you discovered your refrigerator ice maker has stopped making ice? Are you noticing you have hollow ice cubes? Then you want the best appliance service in Chicagoland to fix your ice maker, A Fast Local Refrigerator Repair. Though the ice maker is a luxury addition to our freezers, it’s one that a lot of us have come to depend on. Is there anything better than an ice-cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day? They can even become a necessity for those unfortunate times ice is needed for medical reasons. After all, you have the ice maker system, use it, because it may have even been the reason you bought that model refrigerator in the first place.
Refrigerator Ice Maker Service Professionals
Because of the specialized nature of our business, we have seen just about every situation when it comes to troubleshooting refrigerator problems. We are accustomed to the little quirks in different brands, from the design of the ice maker system or the refrigerator itself causing you trouble. Our technicians have fixed them all, on numerous occasions.
We know refrigerators inside and out and front to back. Though there is inevitably going to be the next time we say, we’ve never seen that before, we will have no trouble figuring out any problems that arise with a refrigerator or freezer. We have the factory resources needed when those unique circumstances arise.
Try These Ice Maker Tips First
A few things to check before you call us for service:
- Make sure the freezer temperature is below 15°F.
- Check there are no obstructions in / around ice maker.
- Confirm that the ice maker is indeed turned on.
- Confirm the source valve is turned on and the water line is not kinked.
- Also check the water pressure to the refrigerator is 40-50 psi.
- Check out our refrigerator repair FAQ and refrigerator tips.
All of our technicians are EPA Certified and we are fully insured. Since we only use factory OEM parts, that we normally carry in our stocked service vehicles, you can rest assured knowing that all parts meet factory standards. We provide a 1 year warranty on our parts, and a lifetime labor warranty on all of our repairs.
So if your ice maker is not making ice at all or the refrigerator leaks water, have it inspected by the highly qualified service technicians at A Fast Local Refrigerator Repair and give yourself peace of mind.
When you need fast, expert ice maker repairs in your home or office, call us and save $25 when you schedule refrigerator service appointment online. We normally provide 24 hour refrigerator repair, or emergency refrigerator repair if you need it faster. On all service calls our house call is FREE if we fix your fridge. We will also beat any competitor’s written repair estimate by 10%. The sooner you call A Fast Local Refrigerator Repair to fix your ice maker, the faster you can have an ice cold glass of lemonade.