We Fix Refrigerator Water Leaks.
What To Do If Your Refrigerator Leaks Water:
- Locate and turn off water supply to refrigerator, not entire home.
- If no access to source shut-off valve, you may need to shut off main supply.
- If you need assistance, call 630/424-0646, we are here to help.
- Take photos to document water location or water damage.
- Dry up water using towels, fans or other safe means.
- Call A Fast Local Refrigeratgor Repair to fix your refrigerator water leak.
- Relax, we got this.
If your refrigerator leaks water, we recommend you turn off the water supply to the fridge only. Don't shut the main house supply off unless you can't locate or access the source supply. PLEASE NOTE: simply turning off the ice maker function or locking the dispenser will not prevent the water flow to the refrigerator. Also, turning off the refrigerator water supply may not stop it from leaking further.
We Can Stop Refrigerator Water Leaks Today
Call the experts at A Fast Local Refrigerator Repair and we will arrive within hours to take care of your leaky refrigerator. Our house call is FREE if we fix your fridge. Take advantage now, book appointment online and receive a $25 Repair Discount. Take a look at our refrigerator repair FAQ and refrigerator tips for more information. We provide flat-rate up-front pricing, use OEM parts, warranty all repairs, clean our work area, and take care to protect your home. Get service you can trust from A Fast Local Refrigerator Repair today.